Architectural and construction copper made here in the U.S.A. has been a Hussey specialty since we opened our doors in 1848. Its excellent handling characteristics make it the industry choice for standing, batten, and flat-seam roofs; flashing; soffit and fascia; gravel stops; mansards; copings; cleats; curtain walls and wall panels; skylights and bay windows; solar collector panels; awnings; and gutters and downspouts.
Hussey architectural and construction copper sheet and coils are tension-leveled on our McKay line to assure uniform flatness. We supply sheet and coil, as well as soft roofing coil, in all standard sizes and in custom sizes to fit your critical requirements.
Hussey sheet and coil exhibit superior flatness, surface quality, and gauge control for outstanding results in the field.
• Width: .375″ to 36″
• Thickness: 12 oz. ( .0162″) through 32 oz. ( .0431″)
• Length: Any cut-to-length size, as well as coil
• Tempers: Soft, 1/8 hard, 1/4 hard , 1/2 hard, 3/4 hard
Our soft roofing coil features superior flatness, surface quality, and gauge control for ease of installation and exceptional finished appearance.
• Weight/Thickness: 16-oz. (.0216″ thick) 100-pound rolls
• Width: 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, or 24″